Monday, August 29, 2005

Hmmmm....





Hello All! This is my first Blog entry, as you can tell. I am unsure of what I wish to write about, so I am most likely going to babble. I guess I could talk about how the college life has been so far. I have been here for two weeks now and I absolutely love San Marcos. I now understand the common nickname, San Marvelous. It is abosolutely beautiful here. I don't know about eveyone else but I have been quite homesick. It is hard being so far from my family. I am very close to them, and I am also the first to go away to college. I guess I could tell you a little about myself. I am from a city outside of Houston called Sugar Land. It is an awesome place to live. I love it there. I went to a 4A school in Rosenberg called Lamar Cocolidated. I was on my dance team there and served as Lt. Colonel. I know that doesn't matter anymore but hey....that was 12 more words to add to my word count. :) I love animals...man-o-man I have had so many pets. I was so upset about not having a pet here that I decided to go buy an aquatic frog for my room. Shhh don't tell. I am sure by now you can tell I am terribly challenged when it comes to English. I can only pray that this class will help me. Well, I guess that is all that I can think of right now.
Later Days,
Meagan


P.S. If you cant figure it out by the pic I love Marilyn Monroe!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home