Monday, September 26, 2005

CANDY AND CONDOMS

oK So I just got back from this "meeting" type thing...All I really knew about it was that there would be FREE CANDY and CONDOMS!! I am so0o0o0 there no matter what the topic!! lol It was interesting they gave us a lot of sex info. It wasn't like High School health class though like it was funny and a guy like maybe a year older than me was talking! OMG you wanna hear an awful fact! OK brace yourself...you are about to find out exactly how infested colleg is!!!
THE TOP THREE STDs ARE AS FOLLOWS1.HPV....Genital warts ....GROSSSSSS!!!2.CHLYMIDIA(dont kno how to spell it)3.HERPES
Isn't that awful...and 1/4 people have one of those!!! YIKES!! Anyhoo I got my knowledge, condoms, and candy! WOO HOO!!!
I LOVE TEXAS STATE!!!!!!
*MUAH*
MEGS

1 Comments:

Blogger edhill7769 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home