Thursday, September 01, 2005

So I have decided taht I am completely boring!!! I have no views on topics that I wish to share!! I am a pretty passive person! So I decided to just turn this into a journal/diary type thing until I form some opinions!!! Anyhoo today was a great day! My boyfriend came to visit and he gave me some beautiful orange roses!! See....how boring no one wants to read about this stuff , but it is all I have to talk about!!! Well being a college student pretty much sucks!! I starve and when I attempt to eat on campus I get sick!!! Have you ever watched the show Big Brother? if you have you will know what I mean when I say I have been on the "Peanut Butter and Jelly" diet!! It sux!!! It also sucks that I live in the valley and I have to walk up this damn hill every morning at eight o clock!! O welL...maybe I will get a nice butt!

Later Days,

Meagan New

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela Butts said...

Dang, I live way down in the valley, too. That walk is killer. I dread my history class in LBJ.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home