Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ramblings...

So once again I glance at my list of things to do and I see that I am WAY behind on my blogs! From this day forward I promise to be a consistent blogger! :) Anyhoo I just got back in town! By the grace of God I found a paking spot in like 5 seconds! This week is going to be a GREAT week! I feel it! Yea, yea I am one of those people who takes every little thing as a sign! O speaking of superstitions and such.... I wen to see a psychic with my boyfriend this weekend! That was insane! Though now that I think about it it could have all just been a major scam! But Hey it is fun to believe a lil' bit! Anyhoo we gotta kick out of it! Have I mentioned that I have the best boyfriend in the world! I do!!! I love him! It is insane... no one ever thought I, of all people, would fall so fast! It is insane! So yea ... these blogs! Are they really helping anyone? I mean I know my grammar is still PRETTY awful! But it could just be me! I doubt anyone ever takes the time to read mine anyways, so whats the point! I mean I could write a huge entry on certain beliefs and such .... but I would pretty much just be doing it to distract myself from boredom!!! Well.... I am off to bed! It is going to feel so good to get a solid ten hours of sleep! WOOP WOOP!

*MUCHO AMOR**

MEGS

3 Comments:

Blogger Blogging Markets said...

You have a really good blog. I'm scratching my brain trying to come up with a blog that gets into book forex trading and commodity and FOREX markets. This is going to be my hunting grounds for book forex trading ideas. Stop by if you got a couple of seconds and see what you think.

7:54 PM  
Blogger hsv667 said...

Hello Megs, I am always bewildered at how many people simply ignore all the warnings about Sexually transmitted diseases. If one remembers about how long the warnings regarding general STD's have been about, and how quickly they are disseminating, particularly in the third world, and that is not even not even citing herpes test, then the value of sites like Ramblings... become palin to see. The proliferation of Sexually transmitted diseases such as herpes test must be stopped. Just my two cents worth. Keep up the good work I enjoyed your site and will check it again soon.

4:16 AM  
Blogger HSV said...

Hello Megs, I am forever baffled at how many people simply dismiss all the warnings about Sexually transmitted diseases. If one remembers about how long the warnings regarding general STD's have been about, and how fast they are disseminating, particularly in the africa, and that is not even not even mentioning genital herpes statistics, then the value of sites like Ramblings... become palin to see. The proliferation of Sexually transmitted diseases such as genital herpes statistics must be stopped. Just my two cents worth. Keep up the good work I enjoyed your site and will visit it again soon.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home